16 JUN, 2021
George Z. Georgiou & Associates is a full-service Cypriot law firm consisting of experienced lawyers, arbitrators, legal consultants and support staff.
The Firm is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator (12 Months Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover).
• Preparing court forms and other legal documents (typing, stamps etc)
• Typing letters and other documents
• Opening and maintaining legal files
• Recording the tasks of the lawyers
• Assisting the lawyers in their roles
• Organising the mail for posting and to be sent by courier
• Handling telephone calls
• Reviewing and updating the office diaries
• Providing assistance with general administrative duties as required eg: printing, photocopying and binding reference documents, gathering information, etc.
• Managing and organizing calendar meetings and appointments
• Managing database (Zygos system) and doing filling
• Bachelor Degree in Secretarial Studies
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position
• Previous experience in Law Firm will be considered an advantage
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite applications)
• Knowledge of Zygos system will be considered an advantage
• Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
• Exceptional communication and service skills
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Ability to perform well under pressure, prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
• Proactive and take initiatives
• Team player
• Driving License
The vacancy will be filled in line with the new employment support measures announced by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance to address the effects of the COVID-19.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Interested applicants should read our privacy notice before applying by sending their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Office Administration - Job Description
Share This Article