09 SEP, 2022
Marketing & Communication Specialist
In this role, you will advise the firm and assist with brand strategy and all marketing, communications and related activities. You will be responsible for showcasing why clients and talent should join this law firm. You will work in close partnership with all functions within the firm to achieve these goals. You will enhance and further the corporate image via strategic external communications and marketing activities, including newsletters, print and digital advertising, campaigns, and social media.
• Designing and implementing marketing communication plans in conjunction with the digital and social media strategy
• Day-to-day running and ownership of the digital content for the firm’s website, digital and social media communications across all platforms
• Increasing Firm’s branding and awareness
• Managing and directing all public relations and marketing campaigns and events for the Firm
• Representing the Firm at various events
• Managing and maintaining clients’ databases
• Creating and compiling practice specific content for rankings, nominations and submissions for press and media including, CBA, Legal 500, Who’s Who Legal, etc.
• Maintaining and keeping current the Firm's and Staff Members’ biographies
• Ensure all marketing materials are up-to-date, consistent, focused and are reflective of the correct messages
• Researching and uploading articles to Firm’s website and social media platforms
• Coordinating all photography/filming requirements for PR, events, website and other marketing activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications or related field, Master’s degree is desirable
• 5 years' relevant experience in Marketing and Communications
• Excellent knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Knowledge in design and video editing applications
• Excellent knowledge of business use of social media
• Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
• Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite applications)
• Highly organised with the ability to work independently, prioritize and multitask a variety of initiatives and projects
• Outstanding attention to detail
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Interested applicants should read our privacy notice before applying by sending their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Read Job Description
Share This Article