We are looking to recruit an experienced property and construction litigation lawyer, committed to provide excellent service and professional advice to the clients.
- Handle property/real estate cases, including property litigation;
- Handle construction cases, including litigation and arbitration;
- Draft pleadings and other court documents;
- Court appearances and hearings;
- Provide legal advice and draft legal opinions on property/real estate and construction matters;
- Draft agreements (sale agreements, lease agreements, licence agreements, construction agreements etc.) and other real estate and construction related documents;
- Undertake legal research to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures.
- Degree in Law (LLB);
- Experience in Property/Real Estate and Construction law (including litigation) is required;
- Minimum 5 years of experience;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English;
- Excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to abide by strict deadlines;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office);
- Team player.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.