We would like to introduce you to our Corporate M&A department
Our team of corporate lawyers and administrators, headed by Stavros Christou, advises domestic and international clients on all corporate matters, from the formation of companies to the structuring of investments in accordance with the Cypriot regulatory regime. Stavros, formerly of PwC Legal is a Barrister-at-law who specializes in cross border mergers & acquisitions, restructurings, tax, due diligence, setting-up joint ventures, foreign direct investments, corporate law and commercial contracts.
- Advice and assistance with the formation of the appropriate corporate entity or trust
- Drafting of special Articles of Association in line with the clients’ needs
- Shareholders agreements
- Managing M&A transactions
- Structuring complex transactions in accordance with commercial objectives, legal and tax jurisdictional analysis and regulatory considerations
- Conducting legal due diligence
- Conducting negotiations and drafting transaction agreements covering the whole spectrum of corporate and business law
- Drafting and reviewing loan agreements and related security documentation
- Providing legal opinions to local and foreign financial institutions on different local and cross-border financing transactions
- Tax advisory
- Wealth preservation planning – advice on asset protection and the formation of international trusts
- Business and personal relocation to Cyprus – advice and assistance
George Z. Georgiou & Associates LLC is an award-winning, Cypriot law firm of more than 45 experienced lawyers, arbitrators, legal consultants and support staff. As a dynamic and modern law firm, we pride ourselves on our devotion to professionalism, passion for excellence and commitment to the legal services we provide our clients both in Cyprus and abroad.
Learn more about us at www.gzg.com.cy