George Z. Georgiou & Associates is a full-service Cypriot law firm consisting of 60 experienced lawyers, arbitrators, legal consultants and support staff.
The Firm is seeking to recruit an individual with experience in litigation who is committed to
providing excellent service and advice to clients.
• Handle court cases
• Court appearances and hearings
• Draft pleadings and other court documents
• Draft documents, letters, contracts, legal opinions
• Provide legal advice
• Undertake legal research to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
• Degree in Law (LLB)
• Minimum 6 years post qualification work experience
• Previous experience in General Litigation
• Previous experience in corporate and/or commercial litigation will be considered as an advantage
• Member of Cyprus Bar Association
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Work without supervision at all stages of a case
• Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
• Computer literate
• Possess good analytical and creativity skills
• Team player
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Interested applicants should read our privacy notice before applying by sending their CV and cover letter to [email protected]