The Firm is seeking to recruit an individual with banking litigation experience who is committed to providing excellent service and professional advice to clients.
- Handle court cases
- Court appearances and hearings
- Draft pleadings and other court documents
- Draft documents, letters, contracts, legal opinions
- Provide legal advice
- Undertake legal research to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
- Degree in Law (LLB)
- Minimum 4 years post qualification work experience
- Knowledge/previous experience in banking litigation is required
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Work without supervision at all stages of a case
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
- Computer literate
- Posses good analytical and creativity skills
- Team player
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successfull applicant.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 30 June 2019.