We are seeking an experienced Information Technology Operations Specialist who will play a crucial role in overseeing the daily operations of our Information Technology department. Primary responsibilities will be to ensure the functionality, availability, and security of our IT systems, perform data backups, troubleshoot and remediate any issues that arise. Reporting directly to the Information Technology Supervisor, they will also provide 1st and 2nd line support to end-users. This position offers opportunities for professional growth and learning.
- Monitor, configure and manage Microsoft Cloud platform applications
- Monitor, configure and manage Secure, Backup and Fast Recovery Cloud Solutions
- Provide operational support services to end-users; Troubleshoot and resolve user and system issues
- Support and maintain the Office IT infrastructure (Virtual, Physical & Cloud)
- Identify and manage operational risks; Implement security best practices; Perform regular health checks of Office system’s infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, adopt best practices, prepare technical documentation and participate in relevant audits/ assessments
- Responsible for the successful technical lifecycle projects such as software upgrades, patch management and replacements/ upgrades.
- Facilitate and conduct training to end-users
- Develop and maintain documentation for IT processes and procedures
- Participate in training programs and seminars to remain abreast of the latest technological advancements and industry trends
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or relevant subject
- 4+ years of relevant experience in similar position
- Substantial experience working with Microsoft on-premises and cloud technologies such as Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Understanding of Cybersecurity reports and vulnerability assessments
- Excellent organization, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Certifications such as Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Microsoft 365 Fundamentals and/or any of the required technology areas will be considered an advantage
- Process Automation, Robotic Process Automation will be considered an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Join our dynamic and innovative team at George Z. Georgiou & Associates LLC, where you can contribute to our continued success. We provide a stimulating and rewarding work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. Apply now for the position of Information Technology Operations Specialist and become a valuable member of our forward-thinking IT department.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Interested applicants should read our privacy notice before applying by sending their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us at www.gzg.com.cy
Deadline for applications: 16 June 2023