We are looking to recruit a Lawyer in a full-time basis who is committed to providing excellent service and professional advice to the clients.
• Work with the clients’ management teams to define and evaluate the current business processes which are related with the processing of personal data
• Identify and document gaps to achieve compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) providing actionable recommendations
• Apply the GDPR principles to the current operations and processing of personal data of clients
• Prepare Privacy Policies and Statements
• Review and prepare Contracts, in regards to personal data exchange
• Provide legal advice to clients on Privacy matters
• Degree in Law (LLB)
• Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation will be considered as an advantage
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Member of Cyprus Bar Association
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to abide by strict deadlines
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office)
• Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
• Possess good analytical and creativity skills
• Team player
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Interested applicants should read our privacy notice before applying by sending their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Find out more about us at www.gzg.com.cy
The position will be open to applications until the 28th of March 2020.