We are a full-service Cypriot law firm consisting of 70 experienced lawyers, arbitrators, legal consultants and support staff.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced individual who is committed to provide excellent service and professional advice to the clients.
- Handle international corporate litigation cases
- Draft pleadings and other court documents, including interim applications
- Court appearances and hearings
- Draft letters, legal opinions
- Provide legal advice on corporate litigation matters
- Undertake legal research to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
- Degree in Law (LLB)
- Experience in Corporate/Commercial litigation is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to abide by strict deadlines
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Team player
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Interested applicants should read our privacy notice before applying by sending their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications 8th June 2023.